Sunday, May 24, 2009

What Happens at Grandma's...











While I was on my cruise, Perrin and Connor went to stay in Emery Co. I figured between my Mom and 2 sisters, they'd be well taken care of. I'm pretty unclear on the details of their visit...I guess what happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's.

I do know there was a trip to Goblin Valley. And that there was much ado about the catch and release of 3 horny toads. The boys also got to go to work with my Mom, which must have been really cool. Lacie really wanted to take the boys to the new pool while they were there, but Connor had an ear infection and they both had a pretty bad cough all week, so they missed out on that.

There are so many pictures I wanted to post (thanks Lacie!) that I put most of them at the bottom of our blog. The pics posted here are showing them letting the horny toads go. I would like to point out the hilarious look on Kaydence's face. Paige doesn't seem to mind holding the lizards, but Kaydence looks like she's in pain...hehehehe. BTW, Kaydence and Paige are Velvet's daughters (she also has a son named Vance) And Jayda is Lacie's daughter.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cool place! I'll bet the boys loved being able to climb and play here!

Jill said...

How awesome! It looks like a vacation anyone would love to be a part of. Glad your boys had a good time.