Saturday, June 27, 2009

Camera


08/09 has been hard on our cameras. When we went to Virginia last Nov, Shane used about 3 rolls of film on our "oldie but goodie" 35mm. When we developed the film, one of the rolls (our day in DC) was completely blank, thus ending our film picture taking.


Imagine my surprise (while I was in Alaska) when my digital started acting funny. 2 cameras in 2 vacations? Seriously?!?


Well last night, my good ol' Olympus took it's last picture. I lasted almost 24 hours w/o a camera. :o) Then ran down to Inkley's to pick up my new Olympus. What is the first thing I pointed my new camera at? Thing 1 and Thing 2 of course.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Of course!

Stacie said...

It's good that Thing 1 and Thing 2 are so dang cute. Otherwise you'd have another broken camera! :)

Unknown said...

And what a couple of good looking things they are!!

Lacie said...

well I'm glad you have a new one, what would the Gundersons do with out their trusty camera???? Besides this is the only way I get 2 see those boys of mine!!!

Sam and Chelsie said...

I am looking forward to keeping up with you guys! Here is our blog address (samandchels.blogspot.com) but we went private this week so email me at samandchels@hotmail.com if you would like to continue viewing! We miss you guys!

Chelsie McCorristin