Monday, April 27, 2009

5 Fat Files


My darling sister Velvet told me about advice she was given. Every woman should have "5 Fat Files." That is 5 subjects that she spends her life becoming an expert in. Now these 5 things need to be of real value, since your going to spend your whole life learning about them.


One of my chosen subjects is knitting. I have had a great time learning how to knit, and last week taught myself how to combine colors. I'm very pleased with the results. What do you think?

4 comments:

Randy & Laura said...

Wow...2 posts in under a week! :) Sorry you're not feeling good! but the knitting is coming along! it looks great! you're gonna have a blast on the cruise!

Jeanie said...

Looks good! That is great advice also. Now I need to choose my 5 fat files :).

Unknown said...

I love it. You are so creative. And I love those colors together.

I've been thinking about that ever since you said every woman should have a fat file. So, I've been soul searching and I've decided I have no idea what I like or sometimes what I want. It appears I'm having a personality crisis. I will just keep thinking about it.

Jill said...

I love your knitting. It seems like it would be relaxing. I also like Velvets advice of the fat files. I could definatley reorganize mine. Thanks for sharing.