Friday, June 27, 2014

Welcome to the family Thya Rose!

Thya Rose Black came into our lives on June 4th!  She is our dark haired beauty.


Perrin, Connor and I got to go have a visit with our Emery County family.  We had a fun and busy time, helping with the new baby and helping Lacie and her family move.

Vance in his crazy glasses.

Jayda loves her sister!

Here's our proud Mama.

She'll probably hate this picture, because she isn't wearing makeup.  
But I have always thought that Lacie was so so pretty.

Kaydence snuggling with her newest cousin.

Perrin is always so sweet with babies.

And here's our camera man.

It's a good thing he got the camera out, because
I didn't take a single picture while we where visiting.

He also took no less than, 30 selfies...
here's to a healthy sense of self. 


P.S. Our book for our trip was "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U r so photogenic Jammie!! Thanks so much for coming to take care of me! I love ya