Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our (crazy) new life...

Most of you know by now that the boys started public school this year so that I could go back to work. Our new life is crazy busy...

Perrin and Connor are really doing well in school. We just had our first conference. Perrin received the highest grade for math and Connor received the highest grade for reading and spelling. (I guess they don't use A, B, & C anymore, now it's 1 thru 4.)

My new job (yeah Wendy's) is crazy hard and a ton of work!!! Man! Am I wishing now that I had gotten a degree in my 20's.( Dad, it would be okay if you say "I told you so.") All-in-all, it's a pretty good place to work and sometimes it's even fun :o)

Shane is still doing what he does best: working hard and taking care of all of us. He really is the light of my life.

Our fam is preparing for our big Thanksgiving trip to Virgina. We got a new car stereo (cuz Auntie Joyce's old Saturn didn't have a CD player.) And we now have an on board DVD, so the boys can watch movies and play Play Station on the road. I'm so so so excited for this trip!

I hope your all well and happy. Write to me and tell me about your Thanksgiving plans.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Man, sounds like you guys are super busy now. Congrats on your new job, and I'm glad that the boys are doing so well. Have fun on your Thanksgiving trip!

Kimberly said...

So nice to have the update, Jamie! I didn't know you were working OR going to Virginia. Have a wonderful & safe trip- wish we were going too~
Hugs,
Kmberly

Anonymous said...

Why are you going to Virginia? Travel safely and have fun. We will be having Thanksgiving either at our house with Angela & John & kids or go to Fairview. I am glad you are happy and that the boys are doing well in school.
Love, Aunt Laraine

Jammie said...

My Dad live in Virginia. We're going for a visit. :o)